"It Amazes Me"
My height, just average
My weight, just average
My IQ is like you'd estimate, just average
But evidently she does not agree.
Consequently if I seem at sea...
It amazes me
It simply amazes me
What she sees in me dazzles me,
That I've learned to clip my wings
And soften my ways.
These are ordinary things unworthy of praise
Yet she praises my just knowing I try for
When so many would, if they could, die for her.
I'm the one who's worthy, wise
And nothing much fazes me
But to see me in her eyes...
It just amazes me.
- I Fall In Love Too Easily
- Alone Together
- Blame It On My Youth
- I Get Along Without You Very Well
- You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me
- It Amazes Me
- But Not For Me
- It's A New World
- While We're Young
- You Don't Know What Love Is
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
- My One And Only Love
- I've Never Been In Love Before
- I Walk A Little Faster
- Here's That Rainy Day
- Some Other Time