Now my room has got two windows but the sunshine never comes thru,
You know it's always dark and dreary since I broke off, baby, with
I live on a lonely avenue,
My little girl wouldn't say, "I do".
Well, I feel so sad and blue
And it's all because of you.
I could cry, I could cry, I could cry,
I could die, I could die, I could die,
Because I live on a lonely avenue, lonely avenue.
(Now my) covers they feel like lead
And my pillow it feels like stone,
Well, I've tossed and turned so ev'ry night,
I'm not used to being alone!
Now I've been so sad and lonesome since you've left this town,
If I could beg or borrow the money, child, I would be a highway
- We Just Couldn't Say Goodbye
- There Ain't No Sweet Man That's Worth The Salt Of My Tears
- Just Like A Butterfly That's Caught In The Rain
- You Know, I Know Ev'rything's Made For Love
- Glad Rag Doll
- I'm A Little Mixed Up
- Prairie Lullaby
- Here Lies Love
- I Used To Love You But It's All Over Now
- Let It Rain
- Lonely Avenue
- Wide River To Cross
- When The Curtain Comes Down
- As Long As I Love
- Glad Rag Doll (Alternate Version)
- Garden In The Rain
- There Ain't No Sweet Man That's Worth The Salt Of My Tears (Alternate Version)
- All I Do Is Dream Of You