"It's Alright (Managers Dialogue)"
There was still a problem. We had to get management. You're nothing
without management, are you? We were discovered playing in a pub
by two very well respected gentlemen. They were both about 6 foot 6
tall or there about, aristocratic types. And they wore these classic blue
pin-striped suits. Their names were Robert and Grenville. And Robert and
Grenville thought it would be a very good idea to manage a pop group.
"What do you think, Grenville?". "Oh, what a good idea, Robert".
I thought "Blimey, I've never never met anybody like this before".
I said to Robert "Robert, have you ever managed anything in your life
before?". "Never!". Perfect, they got the job.
- My Name (Dialogue)
- 20th Century Man
- London Song
- My Big Sister (Dialogue)
- That Old Black Magic
- Tired Of Waiting For You
- Set Me Free (Instrumental)
- Dad And The Green Amp (Dialogue)
- Set Me Free
- The Front Room (Dialogue)
- See My Friends
- Autumn Almanac
- Hunchback (Dialogue)
- Art School (Dialogue)
- Art School Babe
- Back In The Front Room
- Writing The Song (Dialogue)
- When Big Bill Speaks / The Man Who Knew A Man (Dialogue)
- It's Alright (Managers Dialogue)
- It's Alright (Havana Version - The Kinks Name Dialogue)
- It's Alright (Uptempo Version)
- Julie Finkle (Dialogue)
- The Ballad Of Julie Finkle
- The Third Single (Dialogue)
- You Really Got Me