Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: "And so it goes" Professor T. Season 1 Episode 6

"And so it goes" Professor T. Season 1 Episode 6
January 13, 2021 07:29PM
This question is about the Belgian series of 'Professor T.' staring Koen De Bouw. In episode 6 of Season 1 (named Tamara), there is a song that starts about 35 minutes into the show and runs for about 2 minutes. The singer sounds like Frank Sinatra, but I can't find the song anywhere. Who sings this song???? What is the right name of the song???

Here are the lyrics that I was able to get from the show. There could be mistakes in this...

Why explain
I don't know why our lives aren't the same
Things change suddenly
And so it goes

I just wish I could turn back the time
To when things were simple and fine
But those days are so far behind
And so it goes.

O darling now here we are
(The answer??) that's not so bizarre
We've both come this far
And so it goes

Why can't we rebuild those days
I can see them through a distant haze
When you look there our love still remains
And so it goes.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2021 09:31AM by RedSnapper7.
September 10, 2021 06:41AM
Thank you Mike for your response. I will check that out.

Also, although I checked everywhere I could, there were no credits to be found for the song in Professor T. Maybe Mcdonald & Dodds will give credit to the song somewhere... I will check it out and report back if I find out anything useful.
And so it goes by This is Big Band
September 15, 2021 11:24PM
I ask a Sinatra group on Facebook and one member found the YouTube version. Then I did some fun digging around. I now know that BMG has a HUGE catalog of pre-cleared music that movies, TV, advertisers, etc can easily license including this kinda sorta Sinatra.
[bmgmusic.sourceaudio.com]

Here's the track: [youtu.be]
September 16, 2021 04:03PM
This is off topic a bit..

Mike, where did your first reply to my post go? You replied to it originally on the 10th I think. Where did it go?
September 17, 2021 01:30PM
Flick and Mike,

Thank you for your replies. That is exactly what I was trying to figure out and you guys did it.

Thank you.
Has anybody actually verified that the singer is Frank Sinatra? Why can I find absolutely no evidence that he ever recorded this song?
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.