Re:yes he did
March 13, 2016 10:55PM
i really need the song lyrics
cc
Re: Re:yes he did
April 26, 2016 03:30PM
YES HE DID
Glenda Brock Woods

He didn’t have to wake me early this morning but He did, He did (Yes He did, yes He did)
He didn’t have to wake me early this morning but He did, He did (Yes He did, yes He did)
He didn’t have to save my soul one day but He did, He did (Yes He did, yes He did)
He didn’t have to keep on making away but He did, He did (Yes He did, yes He did)

CHORUS:
I can’t thank Him, (Him enough)
I can’t love Him, (Him enough)
I can’t lift Him too high, for men to see
I tell you, you don’t know how good
I tell you, you don’t know how good God’s been to me

He didn’t have to grace me to sing His praises but He did, He did (Yes He did, yes He did)
He didn’t have to deal me a measure of faith but He did, He did (Yes He did, yes He did)
He didn’t have to heal me again and again but He did, He did (Yes He did, yes He did)
He didn’t have to give, give me another chance but He did, He did (Yes He did, yes He did)

CHORUS:

He didn’t have to hang, bleed and die on the cross but He did, He did (Yes He did, yes He did)
He didn’t have to insure that my soul wouldn’t be lost but He did, He did (Yes He did, yes He did)
He didn’t have to suffer til He could take no more but He did, He did (Yes He did, yes He did)
I’m so glad He washed me white as snow He did, He did (Yes He did, yes He did)

CHORUS:

BRIDGE:
Oh, He did it, He did it (Yes He did, yes He did)
He did it, He did it (Yes He did, oh yes He did)
Saved my soul, He did it
Made me whole, He did it
Healed me, He did it
Set me free, He did it
Gave me a heart, He did it
To love my enemies, He did it

VAMP:
He did it, oh He did (He did it, He did it) **Repeat as leader ad lib /Change ** (Yes He did, yes He did) (Yes He did, oh yes He did)

END:
I can’t thank Him, (Him enough)
I can’t love Him, (Him enough)
I can’t lift Him too high, for men to see
I tell you, you don’t know how good God’s been to me
Re: Re:yes he did
July 13, 2018 01:15PM
sending
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.