You know Dasher and Dancer, and Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and Cupid, and Donner and Blitzen,
But do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all?
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose,
And if you ever saw it,
You could even say it glows.
All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names;
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games.
Then one foggy Christmas Eve,
Santa came to say:
"Rudolph with your nose so bright,
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
Then how the reindeer loved him
As they shouted out with glee,
"Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer,
You'll go down in history."
- Silver Bells
- Carol Of The Bells
- Jingle Bells
- Joy To The World
- It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- Violets For Your Furs
- O Tannenbaum
- Winter Wonderland
- Christmas Time Is Here
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)
- Count Your Blessings
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
- Christmas Is Just Around The Corner