I passed you on a street in town, today
And my heart ached in an old familiar way
I thought of things I'd like to say, should I catch your eye
And just like a stranger, you walked right on by.
I stood there on the corner, of the street
The same old corner, where we once used to meet
I know you saw the teardrops, falling from my eyes
But just like a stranger, you walked right on by.
I've walked with you down this old street, before
But I'll never walk it with you, anymore
I smiled and said hello to you, but you made no reply
Instead like a stranger, you walked right on by.
Just like a stranger, you walked right on by...
- How Much More Can She Stand
- Everyday Family Man
- Help Me Make It Through The Night
- Just Like A Stranger
- The Last One To Touch Me
- Amos Moses
- The Memory Of Your Sweet Love
- Let Me Be The Judge
- Hank Williams Medley
- Cold, Cold Heart
- I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)
- You Win Again
- They'll Never Take Her Love From Me
- Wedding Bells
- Take These Chains From My Heart
- Your Cheatin' Heart