It's over, our love affair,
Too late now I find I care
Her sweet love, never more I'll share
She's gone, I'm alone,
I was wrong, should have known
Took her home after our last date.
I searched for a simply way
To tell her what I had to say
I kissed her then I turned away
Set her free, foolishly, destiny, misery
Tragedy, on our last date.
Took my ring from her trembling finger
Brushed the tears from my baby's eyes
Walked away, didn't know
That I'd soon miss her so
I guess I was too young to realize.
So blind I couldn't see
How much she really meant to me
And that soon she would always be
On my mind, in my heart,
I was blind from the start
Lost her love on our last date...
- (Lost Her Love) On Our Last Date
- Hold To My Unchanging Love
- I Still See Him (Through The Hurt In Your Eyes)
- I Just Wanted You To Know
- I Can't Stop Loving You
- Imagination Running Wild
- White Lightning
- Back When Judy Loved Me
- Key's In The Mailbox
- Since She's Not With The One She Loves (She'll Love The One She's With)