From sleeping visions
Daily were torn
In waking hours
Hopes our forlorn.
Is all we do and all we dream
Doomed to drown in a hopeless stream?
Wishing life were made of lasting visions
In eternal sleep
And if that rest were filled with sorrow
Still we'd sleep.
In the madness of a silent eternity
We'd find solace in
False visions that protect us
Enter ivory gates through midnight skies
Daylight dreamers in private parades
Perform before perpetual dawn
As dusk engulfs the gate of horn.
Ivory towers appear beyond the gate
Invisible fortresses of escape
Traversed by ramparts made of hopes and fears
Impervious to reality.
- No Exit
- Anarchy Divine
- Silent Cries
- In A Word
- Shades Of Heavenly Death
- The Ivory Gate Of Dreams I. Innocence
- The Ivory Gate Of Dreams II. Cold Daze
- The Ivory Gate Of Dreams III. Daylight Dreamers
- The Ivory Gate Of Dreams IV. Quietus
- The Ivory Gate Of Dreams V. Ivory Tower
- The Ivory Gate Of Dreams VI. Whispers On The Wind
- The Ivory Gate Of Dreams VII. Aquiescence
- The Ivory Gate Of Dreams VIII. Retrospect