There's something solid forming in the air,
The wall of death is lowered in Times Square.
No-one seems to care,
They carry on as if nothing was there.
The wind is blowing harder now,
Blowing dust into my eyes.
The dust settles on my skin,
Making a crust I cannot move in
And I'm hovering like a fly, waiting for the windshield on the freeway.
- The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
- Fly On A Windshield
- Broadway Melody Of 1974
- Cuckoo Cocoon
- In The Cage
- The Grand Parade Of Lifeless Packaging
- Back In N.Y.C.
- Hairless Heart
- Counting Out Time
- The Carpet Crawlers
- The Chamber Of 32 Doors
- Lilywhite Lilith
- The Waiting Room
- The Supernatural Anaesthetist
- The Lamia
- Silent Sorrow In Empty Boats
- The Colony Of Slippermen
- The Light Dies Down On Broadway
- Riding The Scree
- In The Rapids