I Just Turned out the Lights upstairs, I told you goodnight once again.
Oh, but I did not hear you whisper a word, you must be sleeping, so I won't come in.
I told the kids to be quieter, mommy needs her rest, how much silence this house must I find.
Why I even, fixed supper, oh but nobody showed up.
I'm alone now, it's been all in my mind.
Yes, it's all in my mind you've left nothin' behind
I just sit here and dig up all the memories I can find
I'll just turn on that old TV, Hon' while you pour the wine
(I love you), but it's all in my mind.
- He Stopped Loving Her Today
- I've Aged Twenty Years In Five
- Brother To The Blues
- If Drinkin' Don't Kill Me (Her Memory Will)
- His Lovin' Her Is Gettin' In My Way
- I'm Not Ready Yet
- I'm The One She Missed Him With Today
- Good Hearted Woman
- A Hard Act To Follow
- Bone Dry
- I'm A Fool For Loving Her
- Am I Losing Your Memory Or Mine?
- The Ghost Of Another Man
- It's All In My Mind