The news is out all over town
That you've been seen a runnin' round
I know that I should leave but then
I just can't go, you win again.
This heart of mine could never see
What everybody knew but me
Just trusting you was my great sin
What can I do, you win again.
I'm sorry for your victim now
'Cause soon his head like mine will bow
He'll give his heart but all in vain
And someday say, you win again.
You have no heart you have no shame
You take true love and give the blame
I guess that I should not complain
I love you still, you win again...
- Wedding Bells
- I Heard You Crying In Your Sleep
- I Just Don't Like This Kind Of Living
- You Win Again
- I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You
- You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)
- Lonesome Whistle
- A House Without Love
- Your Cheating Heart
- They'll Never Take Her Love From Me
- Mansion On The Hill
- Take These Chains From My Heart