Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
Yule-tide carols being sung by a choir
And folks dressed up like Eskimos.
Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe
Help to make the season bright
Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow
Will find it hard to sleep tonight.
They know that Santa's on his way
He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh
And every mother's child is gonna spy
To see if reindeer really know how to fly.
And so I'm offering this simple phrase
To kids from one to ninety-two
Although it's been said many times, many ways
Merry Christmas to you!
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
- Winter Wonderland
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
- The Christmas Song
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
- This Time Of The Year
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- I'll Be Home For Christmas
- The Christmas Blues
- Merry Christmas Baby
- What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
- Here Comes Santa Claus