Well, he rode into Blue Rock, dusty an' tired,
An' got him a room for the night.
He lay there in silence with too much on his mind.
Still hopin' that he was not right.
But he found them that evenin' at a tavern in town,
In a quiet little out of the way place.
An' they smiled at each other when he walked through the door.
An' they died with their smiles on their faces.
They died with their smile on their face.
Red Headed Stranger.
Don't boss him, don't cross him.
He's wild in his sorrow:
He's ridin' an' hidin his pain.
Don't fight him, don't spite him;
Just wait till tomorrow,
Maybe he'll ride on again.
- Time Of The Preacher
- I Couldn't Believe It Was True
- Time Of The Preacher Theme
- Blue Rock Montana / Red Headed Stranger
- Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
- The Red Headed Stranger
- Time Of The Preacher Theme 2
- Just As I Am
- O'er The Waves
- Down Yonder
- Can I Sleep In Your Arms?
- Remember Me (When The Candlelights Are Gleaming)
- Hands On The Wheel
- Bach Minuet In G
- I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)
- A Maiden's Prayer
- Bonaparte's Retreat