Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Find a song

eye rolling smileyRe: Find a song
June 12, 2014 02:40AM
I know a fair, amount of the lyrics but can't find the song, :- She finished work at 5 0'clock, rushed home to pack her baggage, a small town girl, knew not the world , her name was Barbara Allen.
She worked hard all year long and never missed a day, it's her first job and now she's getting vacation with pay.
William she kissed a fond farewell,said goodbye Louisiana, San Fransisco, there she would go , just 17 a beauty, there she mes a boy with beard and beads, who showed her of his magic needs, like him she soon, lived for a dream and forgot about her William.
"Then there is something like" > inside he cried and then he died , for the love of Barbara Allen!!
this was around in the 60s or 70s, and was a very sad and haunting heart rending song. I would love to hear it again!
Re: Find a song
August 21, 2014 08:39PM
back in the 60s my mom would sing a song including lyrics " won't you come over to my house, won't you come over and play". it had a sweet tune, and i'd like to know the lyrics. song may be much older. thanks
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.