Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: "Hey You" by Symba lyrics

VRS
Trying to find the artist name...
July 17, 2014 10:02PM
I'm looking for the name of the artist that sings an oldies song... The title is "HEY YOU" and the first couple lines to the song is..... Hey you, hey you, hey you your smile drives me wild. Hey you your eyes have that certain glow.... Hopefully I hay the correct title of the song, if not could you let me know. Thanks in advance
confused smiley idk its soooooo hard is it pink floyd grinning smiley i hope i helped you

joleigh
Por favor quem souber o nome desta musica o cantor ate mesmo o cd desta musica eu agradeço.obrigada
Re: Trying to find the artist name...
October 18, 2014 03:46PM
Yes I am
I can't believe no one knows the artist to this song, I've been looking for almost 30 years!
Lyrics:
Course Hey you, Hey You
(Solo Singer Male) Your smile drives me wild, Hey You. Your eyes have that certain glow, you know.
(Course) Hey you, Hey You
(Male Talking): From the very first time that I laid eyes on you…
All of my life, I’ve waited for this dream to come true
As I stopped and stared…at you looking so, so fine
Hey, hey you, girl you’re always on my mind
(Solo Singer Male) I’ll give my heart and my sooooul to you, if what you say is true I’ll be yours and you’ll be mind until the end of time
And we’ll be together, forever. I’ll love you true
I’ll never let you go, (Deep Voice) and there’s no doubt about it, baby.
(Course) Hey you, Hey You
The full link did not come over. The group's name is Symba. Search you tube for symba hey you.
Re: "Hey You" by Symba lyrics
July 17, 2015 01:40AM
Yes, it's "Hey You" by Symba.
And you can find lyrics and music here:
[oldielyrics.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.