Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Need lyrics for very old song

Need lyrics for very old song
February 19, 2014 12:42PM
If you can't get the daughter, get the yodal-lay-ee
easy woman
March 02, 2014 10:37PM
If someone can help me finding this son from a Mexican Band of the early 70´s called El Ritual the song name is Easy Woman I´ll appreciated.
Thank you.
March 05, 2014 08:56AM
I'm looking for the name and singer of a song found in the movie "Sargent York" made in the 1930's. The scene (near the beginning of the movie) is a salesman riding a donkey into town singing this diddty......"comenerio comeniro comeninchie cameo.......rinktum tinkum cameo"
I'm looking for the name and singer of a song found in the movie "Sargent York" made in the 1930's. The scene (near the beginning of the movie) is a salesman riding a donkey into town singing this diddty......"comenerio comeniro comeninchie cameo.......rinktum tinkum cameo"
March 23, 2014 09:55PM
Looking for song with words "Come on over to my house"
even when I'm far away, the dreams would say that some day after we've both lived our fantasies love will bring you back to me
I really felt in love so much of my life...

...There was a time in late september, the day i always remember

...when i had dream in memories

..I still can taste the bitternes of life....my tears can't never say....will you be back someday.

Does anybody knows about the title and the singer name of this oldies song?

Thanks.
rosemary clooney sang ...Come over to my house
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.