Whoa, back, Buck, git over Paul
You steppin on my cotton, say, one & all.
Whoa, back, Buck, git over Lamb,
You steppin on my cotton like you don't give a damn.
I'm a rowdy soul, I'm a rowdy soul
Don't see a nigger in a mile or mo.
Took my gal to the party-o,
She sat on a steeple,
She let a fart & broke my heart
And shit all over the people.
Tell my wife when you go to the hills,
I'm here workin at the sorghum mill.
Last year was a good crop year
And everybody knowed it.
Paw didn't raise but a bushel of corn
And some damn rascal stole it.
I'm a rowdy soul, I'm a rowdy soul.
I'm rowdy all around my red asshole.
- Daddy I'm Coming Back To You (Take 3)
- Shorty George (Take 2)
- Fannin Street
- Frankie And Albert - First Half
- Frankie And Albert - Completion
- De Kalb Blues
- Looky Looky Yonder / Black Betty / Yellow Woman's Door Bells (On A Monday)
- The Bourgeois Blues
- Poor Howard / Green Corn
- Boll Weevil
- The Gallis Pole
- Ain't Goin' Down To The Well No Mo' / Go Down Old Hannah
- Pick A Bale Of Cotton
- Whoa Back, Buck
- The Midnight Special
- Alabama Bound
- Rock Island Line
- Good Morning Blues
- Leaving Blues
- T.B. Blues
- Red Cross Store Blues
- Sail On, Little Girl, Sail On
- I'm On My Last Go-Round