Tonight I'm going to read from the black book, the black book of X-Ray,
the tormented rantings of a sex-crazed rock 'n roller.
I want you to imagine that's it's the beginning of a new century.
Not the next century because that's too predictable.
I'm talking about the last century because hundred years ago.
That was the time when Great Britain had an empire.
And it's crucial to our story this evening.
You see, hundred years ago there was a queen on the throne of England.
Her name was Victoria.
Now I want ev'rybody clap your hands. Let's hear clap your hands.
Let's go, yeah.
- My Name (Dialogue)
- 20th Century Man
- London Song
- My Big Sister (Dialogue)
- That Old Black Magic
- Tired Of Waiting For You
- Set Me Free (Instrumental)
- Dad And The Green Amp (Dialogue)
- Set Me Free
- The Front Room (Dialogue)
- See My Friends
- Autumn Almanac
- Hunchback (Dialogue)
- Art School (Dialogue)
- Art School Babe
- Back In The Front Room
- Writing The Song (Dialogue)
- When Big Bill Speaks / The Man Who Knew A Man (Dialogue)
- It's Alright (Managers Dialogue)
- It's Alright (Havana Version - The Kinks Name Dialogue)
- It's Alright (Uptempo Version)
- Julie Finkle (Dialogue)
- The Ballad Of Julie Finkle
- The Third Single (Dialogue)
- You Really Got Me