"My Name (Dialogue)"
My name is of no importance. You see, I'm a product of a century
which started at the height of class-conscious imperialism and ended
with a society so reduced to totalitarian commonness that in my final
years at college the saying 'mediocrity rises' became very popular.
And being mediocre, I rose. But you're not supposed to laugh at that.
My generation has been taught to be so in touch with the latest fashion
that we have become faceless; we're victims of design.
But, oddly enough, although I was taught to think of myself as a man
with no face, somewhere inside my soul I believe that one day
I'll become an individual.
- My Name (Dialogue)
- 20th Century Man
- London Song
- My Big Sister (Dialogue)
- That Old Black Magic
- Tired Of Waiting For You
- Set Me Free (Instrumental)
- Dad And The Green Amp (Dialogue)
- Set Me Free
- The Front Room (Dialogue)
- See My Friends
- Autumn Almanac
- Hunchback (Dialogue)
- Art School (Dialogue)
- Art School Babe
- Back In The Front Room
- Writing The Song (Dialogue)
- When Big Bill Speaks / The Man Who Knew A Man (Dialogue)
- It's Alright (Managers Dialogue)
- It's Alright (Havana Version - The Kinks Name Dialogue)
- It's Alright (Uptempo Version)
- Julie Finkle (Dialogue)
- The Ballad Of Julie Finkle
- The Third Single (Dialogue)
- You Really Got Me